Marks of Excellence
- Both half-day and full-day Preschool, PreKindergarten and Kindergarten classes offered.
- Quality Catholic education: Daily Religion classes for all students and they attend Mass once a week.
- Bandlink Program open to students in the 4th - 8th grades: Bandlink is an outreach program of the Notre Dame Band that offers music
and band instruction to Holy Cross students.
- College Mentors for Kids: Weekly after-school activities at the University of Notre Dame campus. Individual Notre Dame student mentors
show kids the importance of trying harder in school and help them
understand higher education opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend the "Young Author's Conference".
- Participate in the WSBT “I Love to Read“ Challenge.
- Volunteer opportunities in the community for 8th grade students who help at the St. Augustine Soup Kitchen.
- Donation drives several times a year to St. Vincent dePaul and the Food Bank.
- Math Competition for 8th grade students Math at Huntington
- Specials classes offered to all students in Art, Music, Physical Education and Computer Technology.
- CPR instruction and certification offered through our Physical Education course.
- Water Safety offered to 4th graders at the University of Notre Dame.
- An extensive computer lab with the latest in creative and educational software.
- Educational Field Trips for all grades throughout the year.
- Play put on by junior high students: Spring play presentation at the University of Notre Dame where the junior high students act and work as stage crew.
- Sports are offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring for boys and girls in the 5th through 8th grades.